Thursday, May 15, 2014

Children's Fund Auction Donations for 2014 Sasha Festival


Guess who actually made the deadline for getting their photos to Pat for the Children's Fund Auction? Yes I actually finished on time. Here is the completed mix and match set. It will include two pair of leather shoes- one pair of white mary-janes and one pair of sandals. The patterns are my own design. This just might be the sweetest set I've created so far. 




Here's the second outfit I donated, because Sasha needs a new sundress... right? This set will include the light lilac leather shoes and socks and a barrette to complete the look.


5 comments:

  1. Lovely outfits and well done on getting your photo's in on time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfits Monica, it is a good feeling when you get those donations finished and the photos sent in on time isn't it?! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely Monica! The Festival will be here very soon now. Time is really flying by :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty outfits, I wish we could go to the festival this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the lovely comments. Yes time is flying by. I've been busy finishing up stuff for my sales table. maybe I'll post a picture when I finish all the goodies.

    ReplyDelete